Few of my fav things....

  • A hug from my sons or hubby
  • A Romantic comedy book or movie
  • A smooch from our goofy puppy
  • Anything Pasta..I am part Italian and to me food IS love! Thankfully I stay active!
  • Baking time with my boys
  • Being a mommy..there is nothing like it in the world.They have filled a void I did not even know I had.:0)
  • Being married to my opposite, keeps things interesting..lol
  • Bike rides with hubby and the boys
  • Board game night with my boys
  • Chocolate and vanilla mixed soft serve ice cream on a waffle cone
  • Cougar town...so NOT the kind of show I thought it would be given the title name.This show is hilarious!
  • Desperate housewives.I rarely watch t.v but had to check this show out when so many people told me I looked like Edie.Don't see it but LOVE the show.Bought series 1-4 so far..lol!
  • Doves Chocolates
  • homeschooling my lil guys
  • Lazy days at the library
  • My boys smile
  • My husbands gorgeous green eyes..12 years later and they STILL melt me! lol!
  • My husbands smile
  • Nachos smothered in Chili and cheese
  • Night time reading time with my boys
  • Rainy days curled up with a cup of tea and a book
  • smell of coffee brewing
  • Smell of cookies baking
  • Smell of pinesol
  • Starbucks White chocolate mocha decaf Venti
  • The feel of morning dew between my toes
  • The smell of freshly made bread
  • The sound of my sons laughter
Sandcastle

Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I won,I won..I NEVER win anything....lol...What a day!:0)

What an amazing day! Me and the boys went to a local health fair with free food,free goodies,prizes,magic show etc! We got so many freebies including free local fast food meals which we had for lunch,lots of promotional freebies,boys got Indiana Jones shirt and poster and lots of kiddie goodies.But the shocker was that I won not one but TWO prizes! Two weeks vip passes at a local gym and a gift card good for 3 tanning sessions at a local tanning salon.I was SO shocked! I don't think I have ever won anything in my life.I've always joked that if my name was one of two in a hat it would fall through the hole in the hat..lol!

Before we went there we found a wonderful yard sale where I got a bag full of doggy clothes,lanyards,stuffed animals,gorgeous wire wastepaper basket for the boys room,igloo drink cooler,bag of baby onesies, cute lil baby girl skirts I am going to try to re-sew for my dog(Yes she is one spoiled chihuahua..lol),pecious floral cloth cellphone holder on a keychain I have been looking for big enough for my droid and to hold mommy cards etc,Baby teethers I'll donate that are in really great condition(I LIVE to donate stuff..lol),collectable wooden box,boogie board,Gorgeous Ocean City white Hoodie ,misc baby toys I'll either sale on ebay or donate and a bunch of misc lil toys for the boys..all for $7.00. I LOVE a good deal!:0) My lil Chihuahua is wearing a cute lil onesie right now..lol! Leave it unsnapped and it works to keep her warm and feel secure. She just LOVES being dressed.I'm telling you she thinks she is a human that just wears a fur coat all year round.

Tomorrow I will cut holes (and sew them up of course so they look cute) in all of them for her tail so I can snap them.They are the perfect size for her. I don't know why I never thought of this before.*laugh* OHHHH! At the yard sale this chihuahua came right up to me and started lovin all over me and the owner freaked and said"OMG She doesn't like ANYONE..like AT ALL"!!!! She called her husband out to see how her puppy was responding to me it shocked her so much..it was funny!

I told her I have a way with animals and that my mom calls me"Snow white" and has since I was real young because so many animals that don't like most people love me.She said"I guess so geesh"!! Then she said the mama just had babies and we got to see the 5 lil chihuahua puppies and oh my goodness they were so little they looked like hamsters!*laughs* There was one solid white one that I want sooooooo bad! If we were in a perm home and not month to month right now I would SO get another dog but just can't afford to right now till we know where we are going to be etc... But it made my heart smile to see those lil puppies.:0)

Today was total nature day around here. Me and the boys biked to the park and on our way back a family of deer crossed the street in front of us as we were leaving the park, then as we were pulling into our road two bunny rabbits let us come right up on them and take a bunch of pics. I tried downloading them off my phone but it didn't work. Once I figure it out I'll be sharing circus pic,pics form the magic show at the health fair and of course bunny pics on my blog.:0) One of these days I need to find my camera charger...that would be nice.

So tell me are you a big fan of the yard sale deals? Where you live do you have alot of nature around you?Share your nature stories with me please!I have so much on my to do list tomorrow I need to rewrite my list again.I live for list!lol! Did you do anything fun this weekend. what do you have planned for the upcoming week? Share with me :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment