Few of my fav things....

  • A hug from my sons or hubby
  • A Romantic comedy book or movie
  • A smooch from our goofy puppy
  • Anything Pasta..I am part Italian and to me food IS love! Thankfully I stay active!
  • Baking time with my boys
  • Being a mommy..there is nothing like it in the world.They have filled a void I did not even know I had.:0)
  • Being married to my opposite, keeps things interesting..lol
  • Bike rides with hubby and the boys
  • Board game night with my boys
  • Chocolate and vanilla mixed soft serve ice cream on a waffle cone
  • Cougar town...so NOT the kind of show I thought it would be given the title name.This show is hilarious!
  • Desperate housewives.I rarely watch t.v but had to check this show out when so many people told me I looked like Edie.Don't see it but LOVE the show.Bought series 1-4 so far..lol!
  • Doves Chocolates
  • homeschooling my lil guys
  • Lazy days at the library
  • My boys smile
  • My husbands gorgeous green eyes..12 years later and they STILL melt me! lol!
  • My husbands smile
  • Nachos smothered in Chili and cheese
  • Night time reading time with my boys
  • Rainy days curled up with a cup of tea and a book
  • smell of coffee brewing
  • Smell of cookies baking
  • Smell of pinesol
  • Starbucks White chocolate mocha decaf Venti
  • The feel of morning dew between my toes
  • The smell of freshly made bread
  • The sound of my sons laughter
Sandcastle

Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Me and my son meditating with the "squatting and seated woman" by Francisco Zuniga*smile*

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love the picture of you and your cute sons! Thanks for coming by and entering my giveaway too.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    Thanks!I enjoy your blog! Your cottage is absolutley stunning! I feel like sitting down at that beautiful table and having my morning cup of coffee as I watch the sun rise and listen to the bluebirds calling to one another.That rug was an excellent choice.I took interior design classes years ago and have always had a love for it since. You def have an eye for color and beautiful taste. Thanks for sharing your gift with the rest of us.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete